Revealing Term-I Examinations (2021-2022) and Empowering Functionaries
Centre Superintendents, Dy. CS, Asstt. Superintendents, Evaluators, Coordinators, Observers
Examination Department, CBSE
BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR PREPARING RESULTS.
EMAIL FOR ANY QUEERY : email@example.com
- New format for conduct of Term-I examination
- New format for replying questions
- Full responsibility to the schools
- Evaluation at exam centres by the school teachers
- Many schools will hold board exams for first time
- SO TO MAKE YOU AWARE ABOUT YOUR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT AFTER THIS WEBINAR?
- You will be able to conduct exam successfully
- City coordinators will be aware about your duties responsibilities
- CS will be aware about your duties & responsibilities
- Dy. CS will be aware about your duties responsibilities
- Asstt. Supt. Will be aware about your duties & responsibilities
- Evaluators will be aware about your duties & responsibilities
- Coordinators will be aware about your duties responsibilities
- Observers will be aware about your duties & responsibilities
- MISSING WEBINAR MEANS – Savdhani Hati Durghatna Ghati
- QP will be supplied in encrypted mode
- QP will be supplied in tradition mode
- This will be having two kind of responsibilities for:-
- Centre Superintendents
- City Coordinators
IMPORTANT FUNCTIONERIES FOR EXAM
- CITY COORDINATOR
- DEPUTY CITY COORDINATOR
- CENTRE SUPERINTENDENT
- DEPUTY CENTRE SUPERINTENDENT
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENTS FOR INVIGILATION
- COMPUTER PERSON ETC.
THREE BUSIEST OFFICIALS
- Centre Superintendents
- Computer teacher
- Evaluators/Coordinators (Dual responsibility)
KNOW FORMAT OF TERM-I EXAMINATIONS-I
- Encrypted QP will be sent except few centres
- This is an objective type examination
- Reply will be marked on OMR
- Most of the schools are self centre
- Invigilation will be done by school teachers
- Evaluation will also done by school teachers after exam
KNOW FORMAT OF TERM-I EXAMINATIONS-2
- Answer key will be provided by cbse online
- No. Of correct answers will be uploaded online after evaluation
- Evaluator could be of any subject
- There will be an observer appointed by city coordinator
- 12 candidates will be allowed to be seated in a room
- One assistant supt. will be appointed in each room
KNOW ABOUT ENCRIPTED QUESTION PAPERS-I
- MAXIMUM CENTRES WILL BE PROVIDED ENCRIPTED qps
- CENTRES WILL FIRST PRINT ENGLISH VERSION OF QUESTION PAPER
- Thereafter as per the need they can print Hindi version of question paper
- Centers will print question papers only one side to reduce printing time
- First mock test for receiving q/p will be done on 15.11.2021 for the schools who will hold exams for first 05 days
KNOW ABOUT ENCRIPTED QUESTION PAPERS-2
- Time of the mock test will be communicated by regional officer concern
- Schools need to make full preparations by procuring all material
- Schools will be requiring separate room for QP
- Presence of observer is must during receiving and printing of QP
CHANGES FROM SQPs TO QUESTION PAPERS
- WHEREVER SQPs WERE HAVING MORETHAN 60 QUESTIONS, IN QP THESE HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO 60 ONLY
=> HINDI, FRENCH, GERMAN etc
- IN Q/ps. QUESTIONS ARE GIVEN IN SERIAL ORDER i.e. 1 TO 60
In Sample Papers
Q.1 WHO IS THE PRIME MINSTER OF INDIA
WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA
In Question Papers
Q.1 WHO IS THE PRIME MINSTER OF INDIA
Q.2 WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA
KNOW ABOUT ANSWER KEY
- CBSE WILL PROVIDE THE FACILITY OF DOWNLOADING ANSWER KEY FROM LINK
- THIS FACILITY WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AFTER 30 MIN OF EXAMINATION IS OVER
- KEY CAN BE DOWNLOADED AS PER CODE OF QP
- WHERE EXTRA TIME IS GIVEN, KEY BE USED FOR EVALUATION WITH SAFETY
THERE ARE 3 PARTS OF OMR
- 1st IS DATA PART
- 2nd IS RESPONSE PART
- EVALUATION PART
1. ELUCIDATING OMR- 1ST PART
A. IN THE FIRST PART, ONLY QUESTION PAPER CODE IS TO BE FILLED (RIGHT HAND UPPER SIDE AND BELOW THE BAR CODE)
B. Facsimile of CS
WHERE IS QP CODE
2. ELUCIDATING OMR- 2nd PART
2nd PART IS MOST IMPORTANT PART
A. IT IS HAVING 4 BOXES/COLUMNS FOR REPLYING 15 QUESTIONS EACH
- IN EACH BOX
- 1st box is of question no.
- 4 circles are for response
- Next box is for writing response
- Next circle is for if question not attempted
- Space given at the end is for writing statement and signature by the candidate.
3. ELUCIDATING OMR – 3rd PART
3rd PART IS FOR OFFICIAL USE
- IN FIRST BOX- TOTAL CORRECT ANSWER NUMBER IS MENTIONED BY EVALUATOR
- 2ND BOX IS FOR COORDINATOR IF OMR IS CHECKED BY HIM/HER
- THEREAFTER SPACE FOR SIGNATURE OF INVIGILATOR, EVALUATOR, COORDINATOR AND OBSERVER
- IDENTIFICATION NO. IS THE NUMBER AS GENERATED IN OASIS BY THE CBSE.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CITY COORDINATOR-I
In Term-I examinations, City Coordinator has been assigned the following Important responsibilities:-
a. Appointment of the Observers at examination centres
b. Appointing and controlling Flying Squads
c. Monitoring of the evaluation
HOW TO APPOINT OBSERVERS
a. A List of teachers of local schools will be provided by RO
b. City Coordinator will appoint school teachers as observer
c. While appointing observers, norms will be followed
d. Observer appointed will be responsible for full exams
e. In case, someone is unable to attend duty, the same will be informed to CC CS. Only After replacement first one can leave duty otherwise not.
f. A letter will also be issued. Draft will be provided by the Board
g. Records will be maintained by the City Coordinator
NORMS FOR APPOINTING OBSERVERS BY CC
While appointing the Observer following be kept in mind-
a. No interchange of teacher as Observer between two schools.
b. Teachers should not be from the same management schools.
c. Teachers should not be from the school where the Principal is the Co-opted member in the Management / School Committee.
d. Any other relationship which may influence the conduct of examination of school/student.
e. Ward of the observer should not be appearing from the same school in the examinations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DY. CITY COORDINATOR
Deputy City Coordinator if appointed in any city will assist the City Coordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CENTRE SUPERINTENDENT
Fair Conduct of exams and evaluation are the main responsibilities
- Preparations for the conduct of examinations
- Safe downloading and storing of OMRs
- Safe downloading, printing and storing of Q/P’s
- Preparations for fair evaluation
- Availability of full time Observers
- Discipline of examination centre
- Strict compliance of Covid protocol
- Safe packing and dispatch of OMRs
HOW TO APPOINT EVALUATORS/COORDINATORS BY CS
- Evaluator, Coordinator will be from centre school itself
- CS will download the list of their teachers from OASIS
- ln this list, a unique number has been allotted to teachers
- This unique no. will be identification no. for all purposes
- Evaluators could be of any subject
- A letter will be issued by CS to evaluators / coordinators
PRINTING ROOM UNDER CS
- It should be a very safe room
- Opening & closing will be done by CS & Observer & recorded
- No unauthorized person will be allowed inside room
- Record of each entry and exit will be maintained
PRINTING ROOM SHOULD HAVE
- At least 02 Computer / Laptop
- Un-interrupted power supply
- Un-interrupted internet facility
- At least 02 Laser Printers
- At least 02 Photocopier
- Stationery items (A4 size white paper, cartridges for printer photocopier, staplers, staplers pin, room wise envelopes, cello tape, black marker for writing on envelopes, etc.).
- In addition to above, you should be ready with back up arrangements of equipment and material to meet any emergency.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DY. CENTRE SUPERINTENDENT
- All centres will have Dy CS also irrespective of no. of students allotted to centre
- Dy CS will work under CS and follow the directions given by the CS
- In the absence of CS, Dy CS will act as CS
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ASSTT. SUPERINTENDENT
- Safety of Question Papers and OMRs
- To follow and implement the instructions issued by CBSE
- TO ensure proper administration and discipline inside the examination room/hall.
- Completion Of all formalities and to ensure proper documentation
- To ensure free and fair conduct of examination
SCALE FOR APPOINTMENT OF ASSTT. SUPT.
- One Assistant Superintendent on 12 candidates in 01 room
- In multiple of 01 Asstt. Supt. on 12 candidates in one hall
- 20% additional Assistant Superintendent of total appointed AS
SCALE FOR APPOINTMENT OF EVALUATORS
|NO OF OMR||NO OF EVALUATORS||TIME FOR EVALUATION|
|1.45 PM TO 4.00 PM |
2 HRS 15 MIN APPROX
About 4.5 min average
SCALE FOR APPOINTMENT OF COORDINATOR
|NO OF OMR||NO OF COORDINATORS||20% OMR|
20% OF OMRs ARE TO BE RECHECKED BY COORDINATOR
SCALE FOR APPOINTMENT OF OBSERVERS
|NO OF STUDENTS||NO OF OBSERVERS|
MORE THAN 500
INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM
|EXAM DURATION||READING TIME BEFOR EXAM STARTS||ADDITIONAL TIME FOR CWSN|
|90 MIN||20 MIN INPLACE OF 15 MIN||20 MIN / HR|
A SEPARATE SHEET (A4 SIZE PAGE) WITH FACSIMILE OF CS EACH SHEET WILL BE NUMBERED AND ASSTT SUPT SIGN RECORD OF ESSUE OF SHEET WILL BE MAINTAINED.
FACILITIES FOR CWSN
- THERE IS NO CHANGE IN FACILITIES
- ALL FACILITIES AS EXTENDED EARLIER WILL BE PROVIDED
- SCRIBE WILL BE PROVIDED BY SCHOOL
- SCRIBE WILL BE AWARDED CERTIFICATEBY CBSE
- SEPARATE ROOM AND AS COULD BE PROVIDED
HOW CBSE WILL CHECK UFM IN TERM-I EXAMS
- EVERYONE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- CS IS RESPONSIBLE
- OBSERVER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
- SPECIAL FEATURES IN OMR
- FLYING SQURDS
- DATA ANAYLITICS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCY IN EVALUATION & RESULT
- COMPARISON OF TERM-I AND TERM-II RESULT
- RESULT REVISION BASED ON COMPARISON
- CCTV IN ROOMS AND RECORDING
- EXAM WILL BE CANCELLED
- UFM RULES FOR STUDENTS
- INVOKING OF AFFILIATION AND EXAM BYE-LAWS MANY MORE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OMR
- OMRs WILL BE DOWNLOADED FROM LINK IN THREE LOTS
- A SCHEDULE WILL BE SENT BY RO’s THROUGH WHATSAPP
- FACILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 15.11.2021
- FACILITY FOR DOWNLOADING ADDITIONAL OMR WILLALSO BE AVAILABLE
- A RECORD WILL BE MAINTAINED FOR ADDITIONAL OMR
METHOD OF MARKING RESPONSES-I BY STUDENTS
- Only Blue/Black ball point is to be used for filling OMR and darken the circle.
- Use of pencil will fall under UFM
- Leaving circle blank by students will also fall under UFM
- Students be informed about marking responses by the schools
- Student will read each question carefully and decide which option is correct.
- Once satisfied, the desired circle will be darken completely with Blue/Black ball point pen only.
- Initially only circles will be darken by the candidate.
- Thereafter, candidate should write the option in the box (*) i.e. (a) or (b) or (c) or (d).
- In case candidate observed that some wrong circle has been darkened and he/she wanted to change the option, correct option should be written in the box(#).
- Answer written in the box will be considered for deciding the correctness of the reply.
- As more questions are given in the question paper and candidates have to attempt less number of questions, hence, for question not attempted, candidates have to darken the circle given below sign (#).
- If no circle is darkened and box is also not filled, this question will be considered as not attempted.
- More examples are on the way.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES-I AT CENTRE
|1||Entry inside the Examination Centre by the 09.45 AM 10.45 AM candidates||9 : 45 AM||10:45 AM|
|2||Start of entry by candidates in examination rooms||10:30 AM||10:45 AM|
|3||Last Entry in the examination centre||10:45 AM|
|4||a. Checking of Admit Cards by the Assistant Superintendents. b. Announcement to ensure that candidates have occupied correct seat only, c. they have written QP code and d. are not in possession of any barred items||10:45 AM||11:00 AM|
|5||a. Opening of packets Of Question Paper in examination room and b. distribution of the Question Papers to the candidates||11.00 AM||11.10 AM|
|6||READING TIME||11.10 AM||11.30 AM|
|7||(a) Exam Commences (b) Return of unused QP envelopes by the AS to CS||11.30 AM|
|8||Collection of Question Papers of absentee candidates in the examination room by the Assistant Superintendent||11.30 AM|
|9||Sealing of unused Question Papers packets received from examination rooms by the Centre Superintendent||11.45 AM|
|10||Closing of examination rooms doors||10 MINUTES BEFORE THE EXAMINATION IS OVER|
|11||Exam concludes||AS PER TIME ALLOTTED IN QP AS PER EXTRA TIME PERMITTED TO CWSN|
|12||Collection of OMRs in CS Room||01.00 PM|
|13||Downloading of Answer Key||01:30 PM|
|14||Start of Evaluation||01.45 PM|
|15||Evaluation over||04.00 PM|
|16||Uploading of Marks||04:00 PM||04:30 PM|
|17||Sealing and dispatch of OMRs||04:30 PM||05:00 PM|
|18||Uploading picture of Postal Receipt on Boards Link||05.00 PM|
- PERSON WHOSE NEAR RELATION IS APPEARING IN THE EXAMINATION GENERALLY SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN THE EXMINATION WORK
- lF NEED BE, WORK OF OTHER CLASS IN WHICH RELATION IS NOT APPEARING MAY BE ASSIGNED IN DIRE NEED
CONDUCT OF PRACTICAL / I.A. / PROJECT
- Internal Assessment and Project work be done as per the notification issued by Academic Department.
- Schools should complete the practical in such a manner that all marks are uploaded latest by 23.12.2021. Portal for uploading Will be available from 15.11.2021
- No external examiner will be appointed in Term-I examination by the CBSE.
- Practical conducted prior to the CBSE notification will also be valid
CENTRE CHANGE REQUESTS
- ALREADY PERMITTED
- NEW CIRCULR DATED 12.11.2021 BE SEEN
- PRACTICAL HAS ALSO BEEN TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
- SCHOOLS WILL ENSURE UPLOADING OF MARKS
RATES AND PAYMENTS
- CBSE HAS MADE ALL RATES NORMATIVE
- RATES HAVE BEEN FIXED FOR ALL NEW WORK
- FEW RATES ARE BEING INCREASED
- PAYMENT AFTER EXAMINATION WILL BE RELEASED THROUGH IPS SYSTEM
PACKING OF OMRs
- OMRs WILL BE PACKED BETWEEN 02 PULP BOARDS IN POLYTHINE BAG
- OMR OF UFM
- CLOTH PARCEL BE MADE AND SEALED
- USE AGAIN WATERPROOF JACKET TO PACK PARCEL
- BLUE CLOTH FOR CLASS-X
- PINK COLOR FOR CLASS-XII
NO OF PAGES IN QP
- THESE WILL BE INFORMED SEPARATELY TO THE CENTRES PRIOR TO EXAMINATIONS IN THEIR LOGIN ACCOUNT
- ONLY 12 CANDIDATES IN A ROOM
- ALL CANDIDATES AND AS WILL FACE IN SAME DIRECTIONS
- SEAT USED PREVIOUS DAY WILL NOT BE USED NEXT DAY FOR SEATING
DESPATCH OF OMRs
- OMRs WILL BE DESPATCH ON THE SAME DAY OF THE CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION
- POSTAL SERVICES BE USED
- INFORM TO POST OFFICE IN ADVANCE
- RECEIPT WILL BE UPLODED ON LINK
EVALUATION OF OMRs-1
- OMR s will be evaluated in two ways:-
- ln schools, evaluators will count number of correct answers.
- In Regional Office, where scanning will be done.
- After 30 minutes of completion of examination, school will be allowed to download the Answer Key from the Board’s website.
- CS will hand over the packet of OMRs to the Observers and the evaluators(s).
- Evaluators will be from the same school where examination is being conducted.
- Thereafter, evaluation will be done by the evaluators who could be of any subject
- Evaluation will be done in the presence of the observer
- School’s computer teacher will upload the number of correct answer of the students on the Link.
- Evaluators will not put any mark on OMR
- Evaluator will put small tick on S.No. of Question
SCHEDULE FOR PRINTING OF QUESTION PAPERS
|1||Checking of equipment’s in room, Internet Connectivity, A4 White paper Stapler and Stapler pin. All arrangements should be done in advance before start of examinations.||08.00 AM||08:15 AM|
|2||Prepare room wise sealed packets of OMR sheets for distribution||08.15 AM||08:45 AM|
|3||Login through link provided by CBSE for printing of Question Papers||08:50 AM||08:55 AM|
|4||Printing & Preparation of Question paper set for distribution||09:00 AM||09:45 AM|
|5||Open the sealed packets for distribution of OMR sheets to the candidates||09:45 AM||09:55 AM|
|6||Room wise sealed packets of Question Paper & OMRs be sent to room for distribution to the candidates||10:00 AM||10:10 AM|
|7||Distribution of Question Papers||11.00 AM||11.10 AM|
|8||Reading time||11.10 AM||11.30 AM|
WHERE PRINTED QP WILL BE SUPPLIED
- ALL ACTIVITIES WILL BE SAME AS THAT OF EARLIER
- DATES OF EXAMS ON 2ND & 4TH SATURDAY
- November 13, 27 & December 11,25
- COLLECTION FROM CUSTIDION
- REPACKING OF BAG AFTER TAKING DELIVERY
OPENING OF QUESTION PAPER PACKETS
- SAME AS THAT WERE EARLIER
USE OF CMTM APP
- SAME AS THAT WERE EARLIER
BELL RINGING SCHEDULE
|1||A. LAST ENTRY IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE B. DISTRIBUTION OF OMR||Long Bell|
|2||DISTRIBUTION OF THE QUESTION PAPER||Single Bell|
|3||COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMINATION||Long Bell|
|4||AFTER ONE HOUR||Single Bell|
|5||10 MIN BEFORE EXAM CONCLUDE||Single Bell|
|6||CLOSING THE DOOR||Single Bell|
|7||EXAM CONCLUDE||Long Bell|
ROOM FOR PRINTING OF QUESTION PAPER
- Room should be at a safe place.
- It’s all windows should be sealed.
- Its door should have provision for lock the room from both inside and outside.
- Room should have provision for installing all desired equipment’s.
- It should have provision of Camera with recording facility. But live telecast of this camera should not be visible on any monitor.
- Room should be fully ready before the examinations.
- It should have provision of fire extinguisher.
- Room should have 01 or 02 Steel Safe for storing of the material under lock and key.
- There should be only one key of this room and safes and Center Superintendent will be custodian of the same.
- Person not involved with printing work should not be allowed.
- Outside persons are not allowed in this room.
QUESTION PAPER PRINTING ROOM – LOG BOOK FORMAT
A date wise log book of entry of all the officials be maintained for this room consisting of following information:
Date : ………………………..
|S.No||Name||Designation||Purpose||Entry Time||Exit Time||Signature of visitor|
SAFETY DURING PRINTING OF QP
- Printing should be done in safe and closed room.
- In addition to IT Person, Centre Suptd, Observer and Photo copy operator should also be present in the room.
- Photocopy should also be done in the same room.
- Only after packing and sealing the envelope Of Question papers for each room, official should unlock room and then leave.
- Except Centre Suptd., no one should have mobile in the room.
- CBSE will provide English and Hindi version of question paper separately. Only English version of question paper should be photo copied first and supplied. Thereafter, if any candidate request for Hindi version, it should be copied and supplied.
- All material and room should always be in safe custody/control of Centre Suptd.
WHAT WILL BE SENT NOW
- GUIDELINES FOR CENTRE SUPRINTENDENT, DY.CS,ASSTT SUPT., AND OBSERVERS
- EVALUATION GUIDELINES
- DRAFT LETTERS
- THESE WILL BE SENT BY ROS AND MADE AVAILABLE IN SCHOOL LOGIN
DUTIES OF COMPUTER TEACHER
- Downloading of OMRs
- Downloading of QP
- Printing of QP
- Uploading of Number of correct answers
DUTIES OF OBSERVERS
- Downloading of OMRs
- Downloading of QP
- Printing of QP
- During conduct of examinations
- During Evaluation-check that all boxed are filled
- Uploading of Number of correct answers
- Dispatch of OMRs and uploading of Receipt
HOW EVALUATION/COORDINATION WILL BE DONE
- Correct method to check correct reply
- Re-checking by Coordinator
- Result will be declared based on the notification issued by CBSE affer conduct of term-I
- Only marks scored by the candidates will be informed
- No student will be placed in PASS, Compartment and Essential Repeat Category.
- Final result will be declared after April examinations.
Thanks. You Know Better Than Us