Computer Applications 
Sample Papers with Answer Key
|Sr. No.||Unit Names||Marks|
Maximum Marks: 50 | Time Allowed: 2 Hours
- This Question Paper has 5 Sections A – E.
- All Questions are compulsory. However, an internal choice of approximately 30% is provided.
- Section A has 12 questions carrying 01 mark each.
- Section B has 7 Very Short Answer (VSA) type questions carrying 02 marks each.
- Section C has 4 Short Answer (SA) type questions carrying 03 marks each.
- Section D has 1 Long Answer (LA) type question carrying 04 marks.
- Section E has 2 Source based /Case-based /Passage based Questions carrying 04 marks each.
Syllabus of Board Examination
Unit 1: Networking
- Internet: World Wide Web, web servers, web clients, websites, web pages, web browsers, blogs, news groups, HTML, web address, e-mail address, downloading and uploading files from a remote site.
- Internet protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS. Remote login and file transfer protocols: SSH, SFTP, FTP, SCP, TELNET, SMTP, TCP/IP.
- Services available on the internet: information retrieval, locating sites using search engines and finding people on the net;
- Web services: chat, email, video conferencing, e-Learning, e-Banking,
- eShopping, e-Reservation, e-Governance, e-Groups, social networking.
- Mobile technologies: SMS, MMS, 3G, 4G.
Unit 2: HTML
- Introduction to web page designing using HTML: create and save an HTML document, and access a web page using a web browser.
- HTML tags: html, head, title, body, (attributes: text, background, bgcolor, link, vlink, alink), br (break), hr(horizontal rule), inserting comments, h1..h6 (heading), p (paragraph), b (bold), i (italics), u (underline), ul (unordered list), ol (ordered list), and li (list item). Description lists: dl, dt and dd. Attributes of ol (start, type), ul (type).
- Font tags (attributes: face, size, color).
- Insert images: img (attributes: src, width, height, alt), sup (super script), sub (subscript).
- HTML Forms: Textbox, radio buttons, checkbox, password, list, combobox.
- Embed audio and video in a HTML page.
- Create a table using the tags: table, tr, th, td, rowspan, colspan
- Links: significance of linking, anchor element (attributes: href, mailto), targets.
- Cascading style sheets: colour, background-colour, border-style, margin, height, width, outline, font (family, style, size), align, float.
Unit 3: Cyberethics
- Software licenses and the open-source software movement.
- Intellectual property rights, plagiarism, and digital property rights.
- Freedom of information and the digital divide.
- E-commerce: Privacy, fraud, secure data transmission.
Sample Papers of Computer Application (165) with Answer Key for Examination
Download sample papers by clicking
Credit : Arihant Publication. Thanks to Arihant | Shared as received on WhatsApp | In case of any problem to Author and Publication, please mail me. I can remove this from my web site. Thanks Again for making a wonderful Sample Papers. This sample papers has nice collection of questions. It is very important for CBSE Class X Term 1 Examination. Students can purchase this for more questions with their answer. All answers are well explained. Thanks to Arihant Publication.