Class 11 Computer Science Chapter 2. – Emerging Trends NCERT Exercise Solutions
Let Us Revise / Quick Revision
- Artificial Intelligence endeavors to simulate the natural intelligence of human beings into machines thus making them intelligent.
- Machine Learning comprises of algorithms that use data to learn on their own and make predictions.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) facilitates communicating with intelligent systems using a natural language.
- Virtual reality (VR) allows a user to look at, explore, and interact with the virtual surroundings, just like one can do in the real world.
- Augmented Reality (AR) The superimposition of computer-generated perceptual information over the existing physical surroundings is called Augmented Reality (AR).
- Robotics can be defined as the science primarily associated with the design, fabrication, theory, and application of robots.
- Big Data holds rich information and knowledge which can be of high business value. Five characteristics of big data are: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity, and Value.
- Data analytics is the process of examining data sets in order to draw conclusions about the information they contain.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of devices that have an embedded hardware and software to communicate (connect and exchange data) with other devices on the same network.
- Sensor – A sensor is a device that takes input from the physical environment and uses built-in computing resources to perform predefined functions upon detection of specific input and then processes data before passing it on.
- Cloud Computing allows resources located at remote locations to be made available to anyone anywhere. Cloud services can be Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Grid – A grid is a computer network of geographically Notes dispersed and heterogeneous computational resources.
- Block Chain Technology – Blockchain is a system that allows a group of connected computers to maintain a single updated and secure ledger which is updated only after all the nodes in the network authenticate the transaction.
Class 11 Computer Science : Chapter 2. – Emerging Trends NCERT Exercise Solutions
Solution of Class 11 Computer Science NCERT Book Exercise – Chapter 2 Emerging Trends
Question 1: List some of the cloud-based services that you are using at present.
Question 2: What do you understand by the Internet of Things? List some of its potential applications.
Question 3: Write a short note on the following:
a) Cloud computing
b) Big data and its Characteristics
Question 4: Explain the following along with their applications.
a) Artificial Intelligence
b) Machine Learning
Question 5: Differentiate between cloud computing and grid computing with suitable examples.
Question 6: Justify the following statement-
‘Storage of data is cost effective and time saving in cloud computing.’
Question 7: What is on-demand service? How it is provided in cloud computing?
Question 8: Write examples of the following:
a) Government provided cloud computing platform
b) Large scale private cloud service providers and the services they provide
Question 9: A company interested in cloud computing is looking for a provider who offers a set of basic services such as virtual server provisioning and on-demand storage that can be combined into a platform for deploying and running customised applications. What type of cloud computing model fits these requirements?
a) Platform as a Service
b) Software as a Service
c) Infrastructure as a Service
Question 10: If Government plans to make a smart school by applying IoT concepts, how can each of the following be implemented in order to transform a school into IoT enabled smart school?
b) Smart boards
c) Online tests
d) Wifi sensors on classrooms doors
e) Sensors in buses to monitor their location
f) Wearables (watches or smart belts) for attendance monitoring.
Question 11: Five friends plan to try a startup. However, they have a limited budget and limited computer infrastructure. How can they avail the benefits of cloud services to launch their startup?
Question 12: Governments provide various scholarships to students of different classes. Prepare a report on how blockchain technology can be used to promote accountability, transparency and efficiency in distribution of scholarships?
Question 13: How IoT and WoT are related?
Question 14: Match the following:
|Column A||Column B|
|You got a reminder to take medication||Smart Parking|
|You got a SMS alert that you forgot to lock the door||Smart Wearable|
|You got the SMS alert that parking space is available near your block||Home Automation|
|You turned off your LED TV from your wrist watch||Smart Health|
I tried my best to put all answer correctly.
If you found or noticed any thing is given wrong, please give your suggestions. I am always welcomes your suggestions with my open heart.
Happy Learning !! Stay Home !! Stay Safe
- Class 10 Information Technology 402 – Video Tutorial
- Class 10 IT Code 402 Electronic Spreadsheet Advanced Session 2 – Link Data and Spreadsheets Question Answer
- Class 10 IT 402 Unit 1 – Digital Documentation Advanced Session 5: Implement Mail Merge and Printing Labels Question and Answer
- Class 10 IT 402 Practical Activity for Practical File
- Class 10 IT 402 Unit 1 – Digital Documentation Advanced Session 4: Create and Customize Table of Contents Question and Answer
- Class 10 IT 402 Unit 1 – Digital Documentation Advanced Session 3: Create and Use Template Question and Answer
- Class 10 IT 402 Unit 1 – Digital Documentation Advanced Session 2: Insert and Use Images 50+ Que Ans
- CBSE Board Class 12 Answer Key Informatics Practices 065 Term 2 Examination
- CBSE Board Class 12 Answer Key Computer Science 083
- Class 10 IT Code 402 Term 2 Board Question Paper Answer key
- Class 10 Information Technology Code 402 Notes – A Quick Revision
- Class 10 IT Code 402 NCERT Exercise Solution Information Technology
- Class 10 Info Tech 402 Unit 3 RDBMS Database Management System Notes Download PDF
- 20+ Sample Papers for Term 2 examination with Answer key for class 10 info tech 402
- Class 10 Info Tech Unit 3 RDBMS Session 4 – Retrieve Data Using Query 50+ Question Answer
- Class 10 Information Technology 402 Unit 3 Relational Database Management System Question Answer 100+
- Class 12 Computer Science Ch 11 Data Communication NCERT Book Exercise Solution
- Class 10 Info Tech 402 Term 2 Practical and Project File Download PDF
- Class 10 Info Tech Unit 3 RDBMS Session 3 – Perform Operations On Tables 50+ Question and Answer
- Class 10 Info Tech Unit 3 RDBMS Session 2 – Create and Edit Tables Using Wizard & SQL Commands 50+ Question Answer
- Class 10 Information Technology code 402 MCQs Question Answer Notes
- Class 10 Info Tech Unit 3 RDBMS Session 1 Appreciate Concept of Database Management System 50+ Question Answer
- Class 11 Informatics Practices Chapter 8 Introduction to Structured Query Language SQL NCERT Exercise Solution
- Class 11 Informatics Practices Chapter 7 Database Concepts NCERT Exercise Solution
- Informatics Practices Answer Key Class 12 CBSE Term 1 Examination 2021 Download pdf
- Class 12 Computer Science Answer Key (083) Term 1 Question Paper download pdf
- Class 10 Info Tech RDBMS Session 2 Create and Edit Tables Using Wizard and SQL Commands MCQs
- Class 10 Info Tech Unit 1 Digital Documentation Session 5 Implement Mail Merge MCQs
- 20 Sample Papers for Term 1 examination with answer key for class 10 info tech 402
- Class 10 Info Tech Electronic Spreadsheet Advanced Session 1 – Analyse Data Using Scenarios and Goal Seek MCQs